Let’s Talk Hair!
For anyone interested in transitioning to natural hair, check out Pamela’s non-fiction book, Kinky Coily: A Natural Hair Resource Guide, and the accompanying journal. For additional hair tips, visit Pamela‘s YouTube channel, KinkyCoilyPamela.
- Better Than Good Hair: The Curly Girl Guide to Healthy, Gorgeous Natural Hair by Nikki Walton and
Ernessa T. Carter
- The Science of Black Hair: A Comprehensive Guide to Textured Hair Care by Audrey Davis-Sivasothy.
- Textured Tresses: The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair by Diane DaCosta with Paula Renfroe.
- Curly Girl: The Handbook by
Pamela’s Top 5 Tips
- Be patient. Transitioning takes time and effort.
- Develop a weekly hair care regimen and stick to it.
- Educate yourself about the care of your natural hair.
- Join a natural hair MeetUp group to share resources.
- Keep a hair journal to track your progress.